YOUR ARE THE NURTURER
You are a kind, gentle, loving presence and a comforting set of hands for your clients during their pregnancy, birth and early days of parenting. You often put the needs of your clients ahead of your own, giving as much of yourself as you can to ensure they feel cared for during their journey. Your birth or postpartum bag is full of items that will turn a hospital room into a tranquil spa and your intuitive nature guides you as you support your client during their labour, either through touch, breath or a soothing voice (but it will probably be all of the above!).
Want more info on Birth Work?!
A FREE webinar?! SOUNDS AWESOME
what will I learn?
- How to get started on following your passion
- The importance of informed consent (not just for birth work, but for all areas of your life)
- The 3 things you need to run a successful doula business
- Plus we will fill you in all about our Maternal Support Practitioner Training aka doula training, and give you an idea of what learning with bebo mia is like!
Here's how the webinar
Enter your name and email into the registration below to sign up! Once you have registered for the webinar you will get an email with the link to join.
The webinar is around 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The webinar is REALLY fun, truly. We will spend time talking about birth work, what it is like to support folks through fertility, pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
This is an opportunity to connect with professionals in the field and get answers to those burning questions you might have, such as....
- How do I even get started?
- Can I make a living doing birth work?
- How do you find clients?
- What if I have never given birth myself? Can I still be a birth worker? (YES!)
These are just some of the questions we get during this webinar, and we can't wait to answer yours too!
We never want you to feel alone
We never want you to feel alone in your birth worker journey. We want you to feel confident, supported, and celebrated every step of the way.
Support is crucial as a birth worker + entrepreneur, and we are dedicated to supporting you, as you do the incredible work of supporting birthers + parents.
Have any questions? Need any help?! We'd love to know so we can make sure we get that need met for you. Email us at email@example.com and we'd be super thrilled to hear from you and will get back to you right away.