A FREE WORKSHOP?!
and what will I learn?
After completing this workshop, you can expect to:
- Assess your own comfort level in working with diverse families and why this matters
- Understand why being an ally is a verb, not a noun (as well as how to show up in action as an ally)
- Understand the importance of language and assumptions when working with clients and families
- Learn tips on how to make your intake forms comprehensive and inclusive
- Know how to handle making mistakes (because you’re human and you will and that’s okay)
- Understand how to use language and images that communicates your ability to work with diverse families
- Know when it’s appropriate to refer out to another practitioner
FREE ONLINE MINI-COURSE
BLISS IN BUSINESS RETREAT
Your future is created by what you do today — that's why we created a completely FREE mindset mini-course to help doulas and birth workers find bliss in their business!
Follow us on